The NSI’s Customer Service Charter aims to demonstrate the NSI’s commitment towards internal and external customers with regard to service delivery. The charter provides a framework on how NSI deals with customer relations.
The NSI is committed to:
- Respond to all stakeholder and customer requests within the specified timeframe.
- Provide fast and efficient service within an agreed timeframe of the original request, i.e. the selling of standards or provision of certification, inspection, testing or metrology services
- Satisfy current and potential stakeholders with quality service and product delivery;
- Provide all stakeholders, whether individual or organization with information within an agreed upon time frame of the original request;
- Conduct all its certification, inspection, testing and metrology services in line with its documented procedures to ensure quality and reliability of results;
- Ensure creditors are paid within 30 days from invoice.
- Ensure that all stakeholders/customers that need assistance or information receives the attention they deserve.